Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Saturday, March 9, 2019

Flower Power- Here We Go

 
Wow! We are all beat, but the day was awesome. Today I'll just share the entrance exhibit. You'll see multiple posts about the 2019 Philadelphia Flower Show over the next month.

2019 Philadelphia Flower Show entrance

This year's entrance display was not as awe-inspiring as other years, but there's a reason for that which I'll explain in an upcoming post. But it was whimsical.

2019 Philadelphia Flower Show entrance

It grew on me as the day went along, and went with the Flower Power theme in the 1960's sense.

2019 Philadelphia Flower Show entrance

The more closely I studied it later, the better it looked.

2019 Philadelphia Flower Show entrance

In fact, even though it was (I thought) meant to be a large scale display, there were micro niches of detail that were really better than the macro views.

2019 Philadelphia Flower Show entrance

2019 Philadelphia Flower Show entrance

Family time in the evening (OK, it's not my bio family, but they've "adopted" me). Now we all need sleep!


See Coffee to Big Fish
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


2 comments:

The Oceanside Animals said...

Charlee: "Wow, that's a lot of flowers!"
Chaplin: "But the butterflies! Where are the butterflies???"

Ann said...

It's not necessarily a look I would choose but I like it. Looking forward to seeing more