Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Buckeye Trail Patch

 
It is late and I am tired. I'm going to do a quickie post to show you that I finally received my patch for completing the entire Buckeye Trail (finished in May 2017).

I love patches!

Buckeye Trail completion patch

In other news: It was a busy day. I worked on the book in the morning, and on Long Distance Hiker recognition in the afternoon. Then I walked 3 miles, had writers' group and did grocery shopping. I'm ready for bed.


See Buckeye Trail- Last Day
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


1 comment:

Ann said...

Wow, that took a long time for you to get the patch.