First of all, Maggie says "REMEMBER THAT TOMORROW IS QUIZ DAY! Come back and my mom will ask you silly and unfair questions which you can guess or make up some answers for. And if you win she says she'll give you an ad for a month.
Now, for my tips to get the most out of any holiday weekend. Trust me, these are the secret to HOLIDAY SUCCESS. ARF!
1. Anticipate every good thing that is going to happen!
2. Let someone else do the cooking, if at all possible!
3. If you find a really good stick, run with it!
4. If you are having fun, don't worry about looking silly! (Mom says sorry that this is from another year, but it's the funniest pic of me)
5. If you are offered a chance to go to the mall, just say NO, especially if there's a good compost bucket within range.
6. Never pass up leftovers, even if they have extra charcoal (good for calming tummy aches).
7. Get plenty of rest! Holidays can be stressful.
|See Maggie's Tips- Wear Orange
See Ester, the Shark, and the Zoo