Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Under 2 MPH

 

This has been a long hard day.I am 1.5 miles short of where I wanted to be, but there is a campsite here, which means it is clear of poison ivy. There's no way I'l avoid getting it. I'm just hoping not hospittal trip bad. I'm definittely not inn good enough shape for these hills and the weight in Teeny. Nothing in partiuclar hurts , but I'm whipped. Tomorrow I'll either feel totally beaten down or I'll be stronger. e shall see.

nice parts of today included a couple of good views.



and a box turtle.



There seems to be a lot of big ants crawling on me. I think IIIII'll get the tent set up. See you tomorrow.

1 comment:

Ann Thompson said...

Hope you wake up tomorrow feeling refreshed and ready to go