Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Only Two Holiday Seasons Here


Christmas Bubbler

Truth be told, hubby really only thinks there are two holidays: Fourth of July and Christmas. When it's not Independence Day, it's Christmas. There you have it!

Oh, you want to see what the cute little bubbler looks like. Here you go.

Christmas Bubbler

See Omer's Tree
See Christmas 2008- the Final Shmoof

8 comments:

Glynis Peters said...

That time of year already?? Just to say I have had a browse through your other posts, interesting as always. Not had time to comment on all. The dead bird pic was quite a greeting.

Sharkbytes said...

Hi Glynis- I know, I'm still trying to get caught up from being away too. It takes a lot of time! Hope all is well.

Rick (Ratty) said...

It seems like there were so many more holidays when I was a kid. I have only a few now too. Mine are Christmas and Thanksgiving. I miss those others.

Sharkbytes said...

Hi Ratty- Yeah, isn't there one almost every month? Where did they go. I like T-day too. I have some decorations I actually put out most years. Maybe I'll take pix to share.

Wendy C said...

Thanks for the mention, it's much appreciated! Look forward to seeing more of your fall photos.

Wendy C

Sharkbytes said...

Thanks Wendy! I really do love your Art Fixx blog.

Rebecca said...

Bubble lights are my fav Christmas decoration!

Sharkbytes said...

Rebecca- They are so fifties! But of course that's when I was growing up!