Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Thursday, October 29, 2009

A to Z It Is !


poll results

OK then! A "nature's alphabet" took an early lead and never looked back! Presented here, as a preview, are A and Z (unless I find better ones). Once I saw that it was destined for greatness, I began hunting with the lens. I haven't gotten all of the letters yet, so no promises on when I'll be able to prove that I know my ABC's, but I won't make you wait too long.
the letter A
the letter Z

No one wanted food! I was thinking of foods as art when I set it as a choice. I've linked below to some previous posts with that idea.

It has been interesting to see how the voting went, and I'm REALLY happy that so many people participated. Thanks!


See Veggie Fun
See More Veggie Fun - Meet Herbert & Mimi
See Grilled Cheese on Snow


7 comments:

Julia said...

I love this!!! Great photos. I did not realize that is what you meant but I love it even better than what I thought you were going to do!! Does that make sense?

Medica Corner said...

Cool pic

Rick (Ratty) said...

Even though I voted for something else, nature's alphabet looks like a great idea. Maybe people wanted food posts, but they didn't want them as much as this. I think all of the choices are good ones. There's great potential in each.

•°°• IcyBC •°°• said...

Those are great pictures of A and Z..I also voted for something else, but this seems to be a great idea after all..Can't wait to see the rest of the alphabet.

AVCr8teur said...

That is some good hunting for find an A and Z in nature.

Thanks for identifying the type of boa constrictor.

Sharkbytes said...

Julia- I was purposely being obtuse. I figured a surprise would be interesting. Maybe I'll do the other some time... Asclepias, Bignoniaceae, Caprifoliaceae...

Medica Corner- Thanks!

Ratty- I know you will enjoy whatever it is, you are one of my biggest fans, and I thank you!

Icy- I'm really having fun finding them. I'm glad you think they will be interesting.

AVCr8eur- The boa was easier than some of these letters! And yet I've found a couple of toughies, and am still looking for a couple that I thought would be easier.

Bisnis Dan Pengalaman said...

i like natural pict, feeling so FresH with many river and water