Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Monday, September 24, 2012

Birch Light

 
Morning light through the birch tree was an exceptional color.

glow of sunrise through leaves

Today is one of those days when I needed this little "quality" moment.

glow of sunrise through leaves

if you like this blog, click the +1  

7 comments:

Reena said...

I love the birch trees here in Maine. They are so gorgeous like your photos!

Susan Flett Swiderski said...

You captured a beautiful moment with that camera of yours.

betchai said...

so beautiful, the morning light makes those leaves glow so lovely and those grass seems to be dancing in the light :)

Ann said...

It was a golden moment and now you have it perfectly captured to save for a rainy day :)

Shelly said...

Beautiful.

Hugs and chocolate,
Shelly

http://www.shellysnovicewritings.blogspot.com/

Secondary Roads said...

I love my birch trees too. They really are special.

Sharkbytes said...

Reena- the birch just do better in the north!

Susan- I try!

betchai- grass tends to dance when the lawnmower doesn't get near it. haha

Ann- I think I can enjoy this one on many rainy days

Shelly- thank you

Chuck- I planted this one. It didn't do so well, got a fungus, now seems to have recovered quite a bit. Actually, it needs trimming where it's rubbing the roof, but that's much less interesting than light in the leaves.