Entries to Win Afghan


If you like my books, essays, etc. you might want to put your name on this private email list (no spam ever) for advance notices, coupons, and occasional freebies. Tell your friends too! Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. The most recent issue contained Chapter 2 of Dead Mule Swamp Druggist. Sign up, and don't miss out!"

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Two Birthday Boys

 
Yesterday, Ivy of Spinning Lovely Days, shared a video of Cameron's first year. He turned one. It's a slide show of memories. You can see that at Cameron's First Birthday, and it makes me think of Steve.

Oddly enough, my Steve's birthday is the 16th. He's a bit more than one, though. Try 38. We tried to call him, but only got his voicemail.

OK, I know they don't really look alike, but here is the pair. Steve left, Cameron right.

two one-year-olds

See Meet David for a picture of Steve at age 3
if you like this blog, click the +1  

7 comments:

Ivy said...

Ooh, they actually have the same birthday (the 15th, right?). We celebrated Cam's yesterday because we're about half a day ahead.
I've seen pictures of the grown-up Steve, but it's hard to think of cute little babies as grown men. Tried imagining Cam in his 30s and started getting teary-eyed, lol.

Shelly said...

Very sweet.

Hugs,
Shelly

vanilla said...

Little kids are so cute. They grow up. Celebrated my youngest's 45th on the 14th.

Secondary Roads said...

A happy [belated] birthday to Steve.

Ann said...

Well happy birthday to the both of them. I hear stories people tell about their little ones and it always sparks memories of when mine were growing up

Sharkbytes said...

Ivy- I managed to not know what day it was yesterday. Cam's is the 15th, Steve's the 16th. Pretty close and half a world away.

Hi Shelly- they are pretty cute little guys. Thanks.

vanilla- seems unreal. I spent the evening with a couple of families who used to have little kids. Now they are playing football and soccer and running cross country.

Chuck- You are on time, I apparently can't read a calendar. We still haven't spoken to him.

Ann- Exactly- there are enough similarities between Ivy and me, and little Asian cuties that it just makes the memories flow.

Lin said...

Can you text him?? ;)

I hope you can get to him to tell him Happy Birthday. If not for him, but for you.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin