Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Nature's Alphabet 2- U-W

 
Three more letters today. Just three to go in this set.

The letter U as seen in a bend in a river

the letter U

This was taken on March 31, as part of Tempt Your Sense of Exploration

The letter V as seen in roadside trees

the letter V

This was taken Oct 27, 2011 at the end of a long workday. Colors Are Still With Us

The letter W as seen in treetops

the letter W

Took this picture south of Scottville. Didn't blog about that particular drive.

See Alphabet Photo Index
if you like this blog, click the +1  

6 comments:

Susan Flett Swiderski said...

Some more terrific shots. I like your whole idea of seeing letters in nature, I'm gonna be looking at the great outdoors with new eyes. (Too bad they're still stuck in this old body.)

Ink Cartridges said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Secondary Roads said...

How neat! I think I like U the best.

rainfield61 said...

I love this bend.

I always this shape of Nature.

Ann said...

Excellent finds for these letters.

Sharkbytes said...

Susan- Glad you like them! I can't stop seeing them now.

Chuck- I actually had a hard time finding a U I like this time

rainfield- see Chuck's comment. I guess the U is a winner

Ann- W (and M) is always hard. I like this one.