Entries to Win Afghan


If you like my books, essays, etc. you might want to put your name on this private email list (no spam ever) for advance notices, coupons, and occasional freebies. Tell your friends too! Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Previous gifts include a short story, a poem and a half-off coupon for the newest book. Sign up, and don't miss out!"
Winners are: 3rd place- e-book of your choice: Wendy Nystrom. 2nd place- book of your choice, paper or e-book: Sue Ann Crawford. Winner of the afghan: Elaine Hull.

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Nature's Alphabet 2- R-T

 
I had a request today to use my nature alphabets in a pre-school in Wisconsin. Of course I said yes! But I need to get the second set finished up and posted. I have all the pictures, just need to get it done.

The letter R as seen in tree branches

the letter R

The letter S as seen in a curl of birch bark

the letter S

The letter T as seen in a mushroom

the letter T

See Alphabet Photo Index
if you like this blog, click the +1  

8 comments:

Loretta said...

hmmm..great idea. I think I will use it with the 3 5 yr olds in my English Language Learners classes! Will make a great game for them.

Secondary Roads said...

A curious configuration for the R. Is that some wire that I see?

Radio telegraphers use the RST reporting system. (Stands for Readability, Signal strength and Tone.) I enjoy this game.

Ann said...

You are so good at finding the letters. I tried this once and aside from the really easy ones I couldn't find any

Ratty said...

Your nature's alphabet are some of the most memorable things for me. I always think of you when I see a letter of my own.

Lin said...

How fun!! How did they find your alphabet??

Sharkbytes said...

Hi Loretta- I would be honored if you did that!

Chuck- no wire that I know of. It was just broken oddly and I got myself in a position where it "made" the R

Ann- I can't stop seeing them any more

Ratty- what are friends for, if not to make you nuts?

Lin- She found them all on my photo site.

Susan Flett Swiderski said...

Wow, what a creative idea! I especially love the R.

Cartridge said...

Wow some great pics from nature.....

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin