Entries to Win Afghan


If you like my books, essays, etc. you might want to put your name on this private email list (no spam ever) for advance notices, coupons, and occasional freebies. Tell your friends too! Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Next issue will contain Chapter 2 of Dead Mule Swamp Druggist. Sign up, and don't miss out!"

Saturday, April 19, 2014

Bunny Fun

 

I mostly goofed off today fooling around with this (after I got up- remember it's Saturday). I used a free pattern I found online and changed it a little bit, but I'm not sure the result is cute enough to suit me. Then again, it's probably fine. I really like the little white picots in the edging, but if I had designed the pattern there are things I would have done differently in the rabbit. I might do something with it, or not. Anyway... that's my quality for today.

crocheted rabbit motif

It's crocheted, if anyone wants to know.

See Teddyghan- Done!
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


5 comments:

Loretta said...

I think he is adorably whimsical and I love his alert ears! Listening to those wondeful sounds of Spring!

rainfield61 said...

Quality Check passed.

Ann said...

isn't he cute. I like him.
Hope you have a happy Easter

Dennis the Vizsla said...

hello sharkbytes its dennis the vizsla dog hay oooh rabbit!!!! i wunder wot he is lukking at maybe a feeld of karrots!!! happy eester!!! ok bye

RNSANE said...

I think he's delightful, just as he is.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin