Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Calypso Flamingo (subtitle "What Happened to My Feathers?")

 
In the ongoing quest to bring you the full diversity of flamingo joy, here is one from Alabama. But I'm thinking she looks a bit dismayed as she twists around to view the amazing change in her normal pink color. Someone must have told her she looked ready for the Calypso party.

painted flamingo

I rather like her, but she looks a bit unhappy.

See Flamingos
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!

4 comments:

Ann said...

She might not be happy but she should be. With all those bright colors you can't help but smile when you see her. I love the way she's painted

Secondary Roads said...

It has to be self admiration.

vanilla said...

She does look a bit perplexed.

RNSANE said...

That's my kind of flamingo. I love the variety of colors. Reminds me of my eyeshadow.