Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Textures Involving Water

 
These are three pictures from the southern trip, all involving water, that I just like for the "feel." And they are all different.

The first is Cane Creek:

water on rocks

I'm sure you can tell this is just a reflection but I like how it slides from seersucker to shiny.

reflection

This one was pure luck. The backdrop is Shoal Creek, and the camera totally blurred it out to give a soft background to the bare branches.

bare branches

if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


3 comments:

Ann said...

I like them. The first one looks like something you might see in an art gallery

Lin said...

The first one makes me want to stick my toe in the cool water. :)

RNSANE said...

Beautiful photography. I always like reflections.