Entries to Win Afghan


If you like my books, essays, etc. you might want to put your name on this private email list (no spam ever) for advance notices, coupons, and occasional freebies. Tell your friends too! Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Previous gifts include a short story, a poem and a half-off coupon for the newest book. Sign up, and don't miss out!"
Winners are: 3rd place- e-book of your choice: Wendy Nystrom. 2nd place- book of your choice, paper or e-book: Sue Ann Crawford. Winner of the afghan: Elaine Hull.

Friday, October 9, 2015

First Sun Pillar Since January

 
Hope you aren't getting tired of seeing these. I never do. This is the first one I've seen since January (of course, that doesn't mean some didn't happen!). This was yesterday at sunrise. Not a spectacular one, but that's OK. They always make me smile.

sun pillar

Off to work in about an hour, but I don't have to get up in the morning. That also makes me smile.

See other Sun Pillar posts
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!

3 comments:

The Furry Gnome said...

Very nice capture!

Ann said...

who could ever get tired of seeing something like that

Secondary Roads said...

Great catch. I never get tired of seeing sun pillars. As for sunrise, I'll have a better chance of seeing one in a couple of months.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin