Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Friday, October 9, 2015

First Sun Pillar Since January

 
Hope you aren't getting tired of seeing these. I never do. This is the first one I've seen since January (of course, that doesn't mean some didn't happen!). This was yesterday at sunrise. Not a spectacular one, but that's OK. They always make me smile.

sun pillar

Off to work in about an hour, but I don't have to get up in the morning. That also makes me smile.

See other Sun Pillar posts
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!

3 comments:

The Furry Gnome said...

Very nice capture!

Ann said...

who could ever get tired of seeing something like that

Secondary Roads said...

Great catch. I never get tired of seeing sun pillars. As for sunrise, I'll have a better chance of seeing one in a couple of months.