Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Waterways- Still Looking Cold

 
Out doing cases today and just collected some pictures of the water features I passed. They all seem stuck yet in that not-quite-spring mode.

This is Todd Lake in Osceola County.

Todd Lake

My next stop took me to the Muskegon River. It empties into Lake Michigan at Muskegon, but it's 216 miles long and originates in the center of the state. Still looks pretty cold.

Muskegon River

When you get down to the level of very small shallow stream with no name, there is finally a hint of green blush.

stream

I sure don't want to jinx anything, but the weatherman says it will be nice the rest of the week!


See One More Lovely Day
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


4 comments:

Secondary Roads said...

Perhaps we should keep our fingers crossed? I like the pic of No Name Stream.

Ann said...

It does look cold but I like the view in that second one

The Furry Gnome said...

Still stuck in not-quite-spring mode here too, but today was a lot better!

Sharkbytes said...

Chuck- yeah, I'm lonesome for green too

Ann- The Muskegon is wide for miles and miles and gives nice views

Stew- today didn't quite make it to warm, but maybe tomorrow.