Entries to Win Afghan


If you like my books, essays, etc. you might want to put your name on this private email list (no spam ever) for advance notices, coupons, and occasional freebies. Tell your friends too! Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. The most recent issue contained Chapter 2 of Dead Mule Swamp Druggist. Sign up, and don't miss out!"

Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Finally Something Lovely

 
No wonder I'd been feeling things were a bit dreary. We've had almost no sun in January. But this morning the clouds above my workplace were beautiful.

pink clouds

It made me smile, even before 8:00 in the morning. Another person, coming to work at the same time, just shrugged when I pointed to the color. Not me- I love color!

pink clouds



See Yesterday's Storm
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


3 comments:

Secondary Roads said...

It sure was nice to have one day of blue skies and visible sun.

Ann Thompson said...

Color is such a rare commodity this time of year I'll take what I can get. Pretty sky

vanilla said...

So one person's joy is another's meh. Such is life. Beautiful color.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin