Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Hello, Autumn

 
Took a quick run out to the Shagway Arts Barn after work today. I love this tree that overhangs the driveway. Although the leaves are still green, something about this just says late summer.

tree overhanging road

The last wreath was delivered, and this is the end of things I'll take out there this year. I like how this one turned out, although I like the bright colors of the first one better.

autumn wreath

The sky certainly looked autumnal. It has rained off and on all day (currently ON).

clouds

If you live in a tourist town, you can tell for sure when fall has arrived. The roads were deserted. There were lots of choices of spots in the parking lots. I didn't have to wait for a checkout at the grocery store. It's quiet.


See And the Someone Said "CRAFTS"
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


5 comments:

The Furry Gnome said...

Beautiful tree. Love trees like that.

Lin said...

I'm ready for autumn. Apparently the earth is too..the plants are dying and turning brown and it has been cool in the evenings.

Donna B. McNicol said...

My favorite season...already loving the cooler temps here in TN. Beautiful photos!

Ann Thompson said...

That's a nice wreath. I likenthe little crocheted acorns

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello sharkbytes its dennis the vizsla dog hay my dada always sez autumn wuz his fayvrit seezun bak in the mithikal land of noo york i do not no why he liked it so mutch as far as i kan see heer in suthern kalifornya autumn is basikly the saym thing as summer!!! maybe in the mithikal land of noo york it wuz diffrent!!! ok bye