Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Friday, September 15, 2017

The Old File Folder Game

 
As it turned out, I didn't take any pictures today. Just busy. But I do have full internet and computer back. That sure is quality, but not much of a picture.

So, I just asked for numbers from friends on Facebook to match to files on my external hard drive. 42 got me in Family 2012 pictures. 2 selected pictures taken by me. Finally, 3 brought me to this gem. Actually, this is a really good picture of Omer, doing one of the things he likes best. Enjoying Christmas!

man in Santa hat

He's currently off on a road trip visiting friends.

Me? I'm off to work for the night. Feeling totally neutral about it. Not tired, stressed, or happy, It just is what it is.

See Om Says 12 for a similar post where he chose the number
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


3 comments:

Ann Thompson said...

That's a good picture of Omer

vanilla said...

Christmas surely brings out the Santa in him.

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello sharkbytes its dennis the vizsla dog hay omer duz luk verry festiv in this pikcher!!! wel of korse i hav herd that krismas is the seezun to feel jolly so that probly eksplayns it!!! ok bye