Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Zucchini Days

 
Today was pretty busy- work, shopping, stripping trailer, and a meeting this evening. Still hoping to write a little. I also made zucchini bread- two loaves. That used up half of the smaller one I had. Took some to the meeting. Somebody from work gave me a monster one today. I think a big batch of soup is going to happen. But not today.

zucchini bread

If you work with me, you'll be having Heather's soup and my bread for lunch tomorrow. Otherwise... too bad! Or you can come visit- I think someone is coming this weekend. Stay tuned.

More bread could go in the freezer for work snacks too.

See Quiet
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


1 comment:

Ann said...

I love zucchini bread. I've never made soup with it before.