Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Sky Show


 
Today was one spectacular sky after another. Mostly punctuated with rain, but hey. This was first light. I suspect the color is gratis from the forest fires out west.

pink sunrise

I backed the shot out and got this!

pink and blue sunrise

Not long afterwards, the rain was scattering like splintered diamonds in the early sunshine!

rain in sun

On my way home from work, the clouds roiled and boiled and poured down more water.

heavy rain

By the time I got home, the rain stopped again but the clouds were still impressive.

storm clouds

This evening? Beautiful. But guess what? Right after I took this picture, it started raining!

clouds in blue sky

My cold is hanging on. I mostly chilled out this afternoon.

See We Interrupt these Flowers
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


3 comments:

Ann Thompson said...

Pretty sky in all of them.

Sharkbytes said...

Thanks, Ann. It seemed pretty spectacular with all the changes all day

The Furry Gnome said...

Just more or less like our day. Just got caught in one of our showers.