Then I added the rafters. Only made one mistake, but I was able to fix it with a 2x4.
Then I started adding the exterior sheeting. Just this one wall is done.
I'm beat. But I really should be able to get this covered before we get rain. Maybe not painted and all, but at least enclosed.
In other news: I FINALLY found out how to finish the top edge of a lean-to shed roof. You'd think that would be mentioned in the hundreds of shed plans that are available. But, anyway, I found instructions. I also finished one piece of the extra materials for The Lonely Donkey, and I made pear muffins. But now I'm d-o-n-e for today.
|See Framing and Friends|