- Link to the person or persons who tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Write six random and/or revealing things about yourself.
- Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
- Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
- Let the tagger know when your post entry is up on your site.
6 Random Things about me
- I have an ego the size of Wisconsin. Oh, wait, that's no big secret. Too bad... it meets the random criteria so it stays- see I'm the boss of this list and I say so.
- I've worn a dress once in the past 3 years. And how silly was I to believe the person who told me I had to wear a dress for that evening? The crowd was eclectic and I could have worn a plastic bag with sequins and fit right in. (well, maybe not quite...)
- Guess which one of the bookends is me and which is my recently re-discovered third-or-fourth-but-who's-counting cousin Jean? Too bad she doesn't have a blog.
- I not only play accordion, but I collect accordion jokes. What do you call it when someone throws an accordion into a dumpster? Perfect pitch.
- I think slime molds are way, way cool.
- I'm an acetylcholine junkie.
- (mi)outdoors (fellow NCT and outdoor lover)
- Joyful Heart (my sister-in-law who just returned to the US from 4 years in Brazil)
- My Open Heart Journal (my other sister-in-law who is in the hospital again as I write this)
- China is an Adventure (a friend who is teaching English in China)
- I think I'm done... I don't yet know enough bloggers well enough to do this to anyone else. Is that cheating?
|if you like this blog, click the +1 |