Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Saturday's Frosty Morning

 
Today was a big come-down from yesterday. Now it's raining and icky. Sigh. But, to cheer us all I have pictures from yesterday morning, which was spectacular! Just enjoy.

The beauty began when the sun peeked over the horizon,

sunrise
turning my back yard pink.

sunrise glow

On the way to the ski outing, I stopped several places to take photos.

frost on trees

frost on trees

My last stop was at the Little Manistee River.

frost on Little Manistee River

These kinds of scenes will bring me joy for days to come.

See Trail Work Day
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!

5 comments:

Loretta said...

Spetacular for sure! Thanks for sharing such beautiful photos...brings us joy also!

Duxbury Ramblers said...

Great photos Joan, love the last one best -

spinninglovelydays said...

Beautiful!

Jackie said...

I know it's a pain but wow it's beautiful!

Secondary Roads said...

Saturday was a great day for photos and you captured some good ones.