Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Good Morning, Good Night

 
Interesting night at work. First we finished the day shift's run, then we did our own three. Got home at 9:30 am and went to bed.

Got up at 4 pm, looked outside and saw liquid sunshine.

rain

Then it got dark. I am still awake at this point, and am reading, but may be saying good night to all very soon. It was a very short day. But I have certainly not done anything strenuous!

if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


3 comments:

RNSANE said...

While I do miss forensic nursing, I don't miss all the crazy shifts...sometimes I'd be doing cases for 24 hours straight, then home for just a few hours sleep, then called in again. I had trouble knowing what day of the week it was, sometimes.

Ann said...

Sometimes you need a day of not too strenuous to rejuvenate.
I would seriously hate working those hours. I'm s day person and like to sleep at night :)

Anonymous said...

I don't do well with working night shifts, that would not be unusual for me to only be up a few hours.