Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Perky and Awake

 
The temperature finally made it above 60 degrees here. The flowers noticed. Lovely little perky violets in yards.

violets

And somebody woke up. Woodchuck, groundhog (not P. Phil- he's hiding his head in shame), just a cousin.

woodchuck



See Chuck Dives for Cover
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


1 comment:

Secondary Roads said...

I call them "charlies," 'cause I don't want to take my own name in vain. (pity that emoji is not available here) Pretty violets. Which reminds me, I've got flowers to photograph.