Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

WhiteS

 
White- Sky, Seeds, Sausage

It was another gorgeous day today, although chilly. Maybe one more and then we are supposed to get that other white stuff. I won't mind if it's good for skiing.

This afternoon the sun was getting low, but everything remained tones of white and gray. Sorry about the wires. I can't do anything about them.

white sunset

Milkweed seeds getting ready to fly away!

milkweed seeds

And the sausage is my trailer, all trussed up. I added some ropes because the wind can get pretty impressive up here on our hill. Let's see if this keeps the tarp from being shredded. The first test may be Thursday. 30-35 mph winds predicted.

covered trailer

Accountability Report:
Worked in the morning.
Errands in the afternoon, and trailer reinforcement.
Handbell practice.
I'm going to try to write a little bit yet this evening.

See
Index for Trailer Refurbish
Fluffies
if you like this blog, click

Like This!

2 comments:

Ann said...

That first picture is really pretty. I always hate when the power lines get in the way of an otherwise perfect view.

Secondary Roads said...

Very dramatic sky pic. I particularly love the milkweed--it put's me an autumnal mood.