Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Beauty and the Beach

 
There were so many wonderful details on the Ludington State Park beach yesterday, I couldn't stop taking pictures! I think these are the best. They really don't need explanation. My favorite is last. It's a closeup of one of the little "rock comets."

driftwood on the beach

driftwood on the beach

driftwood on the beach

snow and sand

driftwood on the beach

snow and sand

See A Walk at Summit Beach
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


6 comments:

John Sealander said...

Great pictures! I like the last one best too...

notamused said...

I like the last one the best as well. Would be a great wallpaper for my phone.

Ivy said...

Love all of them! I really have to see Michigan someday.

vanilla said...

Excellent set of pix. The last one is wonderful; the balance in the first one is outstanding.

Secondary Roads said...

Oh! I would love to be there. To see the sea monster in the driftwood and the incredible balancing rock on sand.

Ann said...

WOW, those are some awesome pictures from the beach. Love the driftwood and the rock comets, what an amazing picture that is.
Now I want to take a trip to the beach