Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Just a Little Dinner

 
Since Om and I don't get our act together to eat together very often, that's my quality event of the day. Nothing fancy- fish, potatoes, green beans, and some low-everything chocolate pudding that tastes amazingly good anyway. We found the recipe after he had his heart attack five years ago.

dinner

See Easter and Birthday
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


6 comments:

Loretta said...

looks yummy...I need that chocolate pudding recipe! ...or you can just teach me how to make when I get there...

Lin said...

Looks GREAT! I love Om's candy cane shirt. :)

Secondary Roads said...

That looks tasty and the chocolate pudding is just what a body needs. And craves.

Ann said...

oh and I can tell by the picture that it's all steaming hot too

vanilla said...

Nice!

RNSANE said...

All the nicer since you often don't get to do it. Om looks very pleased.