Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Monday, March 25, 2013

Hunting for Spring

 
There is a patch of bare grass outside my kitchen window. The rest of "my kingdom" is snow-covered. That bare patch has been highly popular with the locals today.

"Hey, who are you looking at? This is my spot."

deer

This one is a puzzle. You can click it to make it larger. There is a second mammal in this picture. Can you find it?

photo label

"People are so annoying. I'm outa here."

deer

See A Dear Visitor Under the Apple Tree
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!

8 comments:

Lin said...

Nope. Didn't find it. Now it's driving me crazy!

Shelly said...

Oh wow! Great pics.

Hugs and chocolate,
Shelly

Loretta said...

I think I see a little furry guy hiding near the bottom, possibly the groundhog that messed up the arrival of spring prediction?

tmarsik said...

I think I see a bunny (or, at least its ears)

Secondary Roads said...

Yes, I see it. I had to look hard to find it, however. I like that third shot best of all.

Have a great day today. And a better one tomorrow.

vanilla said...

Very nice "movie"! Well done.

Ann said...

I was all over that picture and couldn't spot it.

RNSANE said...

What a great shot of the deer scurrying off!