If you like my books, essays, etc. you might want to put your name on this private email list (no spam ever) for advance notices, coupons, and occasional freebies. Tell your friends too! Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Previous gifts include a short story, a poem and a half-off coupon for the newest book. Sign up, and don't miss out!"

Monday, March 25, 2013

Hunting for Spring

 
There is a patch of bare grass outside my kitchen window. The rest of "my kingdom" is snow-covered. That bare patch has been highly popular with the locals today.

"Hey, who are you looking at? This is my spot."

deer

This one is a puzzle. You can click it to make it larger. There is a second mammal in this picture. Can you find it?

photo label

"People are so annoying. I'm outa here."

deer

See A Dear Visitor Under the Apple Tree
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!

8 comments:

Lin said...

Nope. Didn't find it. Now it's driving me crazy!

Shelly said...

Oh wow! Great pics.

Hugs and chocolate,
Shelly

Loretta said...

I think I see a little furry guy hiding near the bottom, possibly the groundhog that messed up the arrival of spring prediction?

tmarsik said...

I think I see a bunny (or, at least its ears)

Secondary Roads said...

Yes, I see it. I had to look hard to find it, however. I like that third shot best of all.

Have a great day today. And a better one tomorrow.

vanilla said...

Very nice "movie"! Well done.

Ann said...

I was all over that picture and couldn't spot it.

RNSANE said...

What a great shot of the deer scurrying off!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin