Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Friday, March 1, 2013

Travel Time

 
Where do I try to go every year around the beginning of March? East, then south.

Today we drove down across Pennsylvania and through the Lehigh Tunnel.

Lehigh Tunnel

Here's a skyline that should look familiar.

Philadelphia

Finally we are at the front door of friends/family. I promise people pictures tomorrow.

town house

Yup, I am in Philadelphia. My car is in Sarnia, Ontario. Dead. Permanently. Stay tuned for more developments. We are all headed for bed here. Everyone is exhausted for various reasons. The good news for me is that I didn't have to cancel the trip. All it takes is money. *eyeroll*

See Philadelphia Here We Are
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


3 comments:

Secondary Roads said...

Hope you enjoy the visit and the flower show. So sorry about your car. Will stay tuned for details.

vanilla said...

Money: You can't take it with you; but evidently it can get you where you are going. Sorry about the death of the auto.

Ann said...

sorry to hear about the car but glad it didn't ruin your trip