Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Saturday, January 17, 2015

Cleaning

 
Every once in a while a day has some quality that doesn't get me outside. Today was Saturday. Which, these days, follows Friday night... as in working. So I never know how I'm going to feel on Saturday.

But today, not so bad. I slept till after noon, ate a bit, played my game, and worked at cleaning the non-cooking end of the kitchen. That included cleaning up my plant collection. Not all of them made the picture, but here are some. The space they consume needed to be condensed, so yes, they are crowded together. Oh well.

houseplants

So, my quality for today is that I made some progress on a much overdue project. But now I'm going back to bed.

if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


4 comments:

Duxbury Ramblers said...

I love plant collections, I don't have any in the house anymore.

Ann said...

This made me think of my grandmothers plant collection that she had in her kitchen. Hers were all cactus. I don't recall how old I was but I can remember standing in front of the table with all the plants and thinking how soft and furry they looked. Naturally I wanted to pet them. I did but it was very quick and I never tried it again....lol

Lin said...

I love weekends when I have time to do those little chores that just never seem to get done. I cleaned closets not too long ago--which was a GREAT feeling.

Sharkbytes said...

Carol- I'm trying to make mine smaller.

Ann- Only a couple of mine are prickly.

Lin- I don't know that I ever feel GREAT about cleaning, but I can get as far as good.