Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year 2015

 
I spent the day at Halls Crossing, and can wish you a Happy New Year 2015 from there.

TrainStation game

I seem to have had a visitor from sumwayar mae-bee Kali4nya. You'll have to biggify the pic to read it, I suspect.



If you do not understand this visit, see Dennis' Diary of Destruction

if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!

6 comments:

jeanlivingsimple said...

Joan, wishing you a very Happy and Healthy New Year!

Rick (Ratty) said...

Have a very Happy New Year!

Ann Thompson said...

Halls crossing looks like a thriving community :) Happy New Year to you also

Sharkbytes said...

Thank you Jean! I'm trying to simplify my life, but there's too much stuff.

To you as well, Ratty, my first blog buddy!

Ann- I like it much better than my real world.

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello sharkbytes its dennis the vizsla dog hay that playse reeminded me of the abandund villadj at the north pole wot i fownd that time we aksidently invayded the north pole and inadvertently started a war with santa claus!!! eksept hall's crossing has a lot more gud stuf going on then santas villadj did!!! happy noo yeer!!! ok bye

RNSANE said...

I wish the New Year could see a more peaceful world...but it seems so far from a reality. I don't know what possesses people. I wonder at poor children who grow up knowing nothing but war and terror. My prayer is always that they will soon know a change in this life.