Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Thursday, January 22, 2015

There Must Be a Flamingo In There

 
Long day at work. Shopping on the way home. But I found a whole shelf full of colorful birds to brighten a gray day (that got dark before I got home).

I'm not sure these are identifiable species, but we'll call the pink ones flamingos, OK? I haven't brought you any for quite a while, so I'm sure we are overdue.

flaminos

See Flamingos
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


4 comments:

vanilla said...

AWWWK! Bird thou never wert.

Ann Thompson said...

quirky, cute and fun.

Sharkbytes said...

Vanilla- I fear you are right, but Ann has the spirit of the thing.

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello sharkbytes its dennis the vizsla dog hay wow those ar sum crazy lukking birds their!!! i hope nun of them ar parakeets!!! ok bye