Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Furred Lightning

 
I may have made my peace with Riley, but she doesn't know I'm not still out to get her.

On alert.

red squirrel

Going. Going. Gone.

red squirrel

(to her hidey-hole between the house and deck roofs)

See Riley's Christmas
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


6 comments:

Ann said...

it's a fur blur :)

Lin said...

I swear--once you start enjoying the squirrels, they don't seem as mischievous anymore. Maybe it is perspective--who knows?

vanilla said...

Made your peace? Lost the war. When you named the squirrel, it was all over. bwahahaha!

Secondary Roads said...

Perspective can change everything.

Sharkbytes said...

Ann- no kidding. I was shocked I caught anything in the picture

Lin- I'm afraid she's inside the house, but winter is not a good time to move her

Vanilla- yes, I know. sigh.

Chuck- I've always loved her, but in the house is a problem, and I"m afraid she is between the ceiling and roof. But she's warm, eh?

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello sharkbytes its dennis the vizsla dog hay dada sez yore roofrats are kyooter then owr roofrats!!! i tried to eksplayn to him that yores is not a rat but he is too thick to lissen i gess!!! ok bye