Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Sunday, January 4, 2015

White and Black

 
The day here was white and horizontal outside. There was a nasty wind that kept me inside. I did manage to tear myself away from the game to get some other things done. This has to happen more, soon.

So, I went back to my hike at Pine Valley Pathway, a month ago, because there are more pictures from that walk that I really liked, and wanted to show you.

I want to know if you prefer your fungus white...

shelf fungus

... or black?

shelf fungus

Or white and black?

shelf fungus

If I moved my head rapidly, I could make it switch like a flip cartoon.

I really should feel guilty for spending so much time playing the TrainStation game... but I don't (quite).

See Nestcap Fungus
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!

5 comments:

Ann said...

I can't decide so I'll choose all of them :)
For as busy as you always are you shouldn't feel one bit guilty about some down time to play a game you enjoy so much. You deserve the break

vanilla said...

Nice set of pix. I like black and white. I mean the pictures; I like them all.

Lin said...

Oooohhhh...I like the black ones!

I'm cracking up about you and that game. So adddicting!! I used to be like that with Roller Coaster Tycoon. I loved the problem solving with that game. Now I can only get a couple to work on my computer now. :( The family is happy about that though.

Sharkbytes said...

Ann- maybe I do, but I'm spending WAY too much time on it.

vanilla- thought you'd be white, not chocolate

Lin- This one is on-line, so I don't have to worry about the version expiring with the operating system.

RNSANE said...

I like the pictures but they seem like the frozen north. You are brave to get out in all that cold.

Another game? You got me hooked on Farm Heroes Saga...are you playing another game?