Entries to Win Afghan


If you like my books, essays, etc. you might want to put your name on this private email list (no spam ever) for advance notices, coupons, and occasional freebies. Tell your friends too! Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Next issue will contain Chapter 2 of Dead Mule Swamp Druggist. Sign up, and don't miss out!"

Thursday, December 3, 2015

Frigid!

 
I had to go do a case right on Lake Michigan today and had hopes of taking some interesting pictures. What I got was nearly frozen! There was a wind coming off the lake that was like icicles on a bulldozer. I got out of there fast.

The sun hasn't broken out yet. Now they are saying tomorrow. So the lake just looks gray.

Lake Michigan

The best I can offer is a badly matched panorama looking at the Ludington shoreline and lighthouse. I wasn't wearing a heavy enough coat to search for pretty pictures!

Lake Michigan

See Two Lighthouses and a Trail
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


2 comments:

Ann said...

being warm is more important than getting good shots :)

vanilla said...

And I feel blessed not to have been out in the cold.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin