Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Problems - Solutions

 

I remembered to carry the saw with me today on my walk out back. Two problems solved.

I like to put the trail between or near trees so it's easy to follow the same path in winter (better packed underneath). Going between these was becoming a problem. Even I had to duck.

trail between trees

Not any more.

trail between trees

Here, the problem is the opposite... getting over. In fact, I'd been going around. You can faintly see where the trail was.

trail with fallen tree

That one was easy.

trail between trees

Also took out some additional stupid autumn olive. More to do, but this was a good start.


See Restoring My Trail
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


3 comments:

Secondary Roads said...

Good work, Sharkey. Happy trails.

Ann said...

excellent progress

Lin said...

It's looking good!