Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Tuesday, December 1, 2015

It's Snowing Somewhere

 
I'm still having fun with my Train Station game. I like how I decorated the streets for fall.

Train Station game

But, it's started snowing there... not enough to collect, but we all know what happens next.

Train Station game

I've managed to continue to keep the small town farm community feel to my city, even though I'm on level 305 now.

In the real world... we are supposed to have a warmer than usual, dry week ahead. Maybe I'll get some more outside work done.


See Spring Comes to Halls Crossing
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


3 comments:

Secondary Roads said...

Your town keeps growing. It sure looks swell.

Ann said...

good for you keeping up with your game. Level 305, that's impressive

Rick (Ratty) said...

I'm glad you're still having fun with this game. I never stick to a game very long. I usually get fed up with them when they start getting kind of hard.