Entries to Win Afghan


If you like my books, essays, etc. you might want to put your name on this private email list (no spam ever) for advance notices, coupons, and occasional freebies. Tell your friends too! Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. The most recent issue contained Chapter 2 of Dead Mule Swamp Druggist. Sign up, and don't miss out!"

Friday, August 12, 2016

Now Where?

 
You know what this means, right?

On the road again! Ester and I have a grand and fast adventure planned. But first just a few more hours at work and maybe a nap.

hiking gear

OK, probably a nap. But if I'm too wired after work, I'm just leaving.

Stay tuned. And now I know how to make my phone work as a hot spot.

See Buckeye Trail- Cincinnati Spur
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


2 comments:

Ann said...

Have a great time. I look forward to hearing about it

Secondary Roads said...

Fun coming to a future near you. Have a great time.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin