Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Friday, October 6, 2023

Flamingo 37 in traditional pink


It's been a long while since I've done a flamingo post. Don't worry, I haven't given up the silliness, and I have several pictures I haven't shared yet. This whole thing started as a joke, and it just keeps on giving. I've tried to have every post a different design of flamingo, or perhaps just in a different pose- unique in some way.

This pretty glass flamingo was in Ann's flower bed (where I stayed Monday night).
decorative flamingo


And just to carry out the pink theme, she also had one late hydrangea blooming that was a perfect matchmate.
pink hydrangea


I buckled down and worked hard today. I'm getting some of the needs under control, but I've got a heavy editing schedule this month. That requires gluing my butt to a chair and doing it! (My back is still a mess, but a little better than yesterday. Not sitting helps, but that is incompatible with my crisis worklist.)

See Flamingos

3 comments:

Ann said...

I thought that flamingo looked familiar...lol

Sharkbytes said...

Ann- :D :D :D

The Oceanside Animals said...

Charlee: "Bird! Kind of lot shinier than most of the birds we see here, though ..."