Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Thursday, October 5, 2023

A Cheerful Surprise


Today was filled with the immediate needs of arriving home- laundry, grocery shopping, sorting the mail, emptying the car, correspondence, making a work list...

I never even made a start on any of the big-ticket jobs. Hopefully tomorrow.

Meanwhile, look what that one lonely marigold plant did! If I have to have orange, I like how "checkered" and variegated this is.
marigold


My back is killing me. I don't really know what I did, but hopefully it will be much better tomorrow. Soon, I'm going to get horizontal because it hurts less that way.

See Home via Ann Arbor

3 comments:

Ann said...

That marigold was busy while you were gone. They're pretty.
Hope the back is feeling better soon.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Our Dada says orange is definitely required! 😂"

Sharkbytes said...

Ann- maybe next year I can get some in the ground before mid June.

Lulu- people seem to either love or hate orange. Can you doggos see it?