Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Sunday, October 15, 2023

Back to the Bells


With not nearly enough practice, I rejoined bell choir this morning.
woman with handbells


Some of my fellow bell ringers were not about to let me get away with a picture alone.
bell ringers


It was surprisingly satisfying to be back, and everyone was really happy to see me. I have certainly missed the music.

I didn't do anything this afternoon. I rested. That was the secondary theme of the sermon this morning, and I'm not sure if I took that to heart or if I just needed to have a day off. Anyway, that's what happened.

See Last Bell Choir for a While

5 comments:

Ann said...

Always nice to know that you've been missed.

Lin said...

Aw...how nice that you are back with the gang! It's nice to have a warm welcome like that too.

Sharkbytes said...

Ann and Lin- sure is!

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Those are some big shiny bells!"

Sharkbytes said...

Lulu- they will make your ears ring!