Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Monday, October 30, 2023

Trailer Repairs - 1C - Insulation


The trailer insulation is ready to have the final interior layer put back on. I will have help with that later this week. I finished this in small work sessions throughout the day so that the fumes weren't too bad. A couple of mistakes were made, but if the ceiling stays up this time, I'll take it.
insulating a fiberglass trailer


The temperature was chilly today, but the sunlight was most welcome. Here's another mood of my backyard.
october scene with clouds and shadows


The gazania in the front flower bed just isn't ready to give up for winter. This is not quite open, and there is another bud. I covered it for the night. We'll see if it survives to open.
gazania opening


I edited. I paid bills. I put some garden stuff away. Maybe the first snow tomorrow.

See Insulation 1B
See Moods of My Backyard

3 comments:

Ann said...

Looking good.
It started snowing here last night. There's no accumulation this morning though. No signs that it even snowed at all.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Lulu: "Paying bills ... Our Dada has to do that too, but I don't think he enjoys it."
Java Bean: "Ayyy, with that insulation, the inside of the trailer looks kind of like one of the space ships or space stations in those programs Dada likes."
Oona: "Happy Halloween!"

Sharkbytes said...

Ann- it snowed in the morning, melted, and then snow some more again. Some other places got more that we did.

Java- it's my own little space capsule.