Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Friday, August 26, 2016

Hiking and Kayaking

 
Haha, fooled you.

I didn't do either of these things today. But I crossed paths with those who are.

The day started by spotting two hikers who are going to backpack 105 miles on the North Country Trail. I dropped them off at Hodenpyl Dam at 8:15 this morning.

hikers

The day is ending with my friend Ester here to sleep for a few hours before she heads to Canada for a kayak trip with her brother and nephew. Jade the dog will stay with me for two weeks.

kayak on car

Me... no fun adventures today. I worked between the hikers and Ester, and I'm headed back to work in an hour or so. That's OK, today was about helping others on their way.


See Kayaking the Pere Marquette
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


1 comment:

Ann said...

Hope Ester enjoys her kayaking trip and Jade enjoys her stay with you