Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Friday, February 3, 2017

Mini Mini Flower Show

 
Unfortunately, I won't get to go to the Philadelphia Flower Show again this year, but Michelle brought some lovely blossoms to work to brighten our day.

zinneas

Aren't they great?

zinneas

And the day ended with a flaming sunset!

sunset

I'm off to work before long. Feeling kind of tired, but I'm sure I'll get my second wind.

See Philadelphia Flower Show 2015
if you like this blog, click the +1   or

Like This!


4 comments:

The Furry Gnome said...

Gorgeous sunset!

Ann said...

Those are pretty flowers. Beautiful sunset to end the day with too

vanilla said...

Wow! for the flowers and for the sunset. Tres colorful post.

The Oceanside Animals said...

hello sharkbytes its dennis the vizsla dog hay orandj sunset!!! dada aproovs!!! ok bye