Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Tuesday, October 8, 2024

A Nice Hike at WSCC

 I left early for bell choir practice so I could take a walk at West Shore Community College. They have a nice trail, although it's short. But then I walked part of the Cross Country course and some service roads. I took some beautiful pictures. Unfortuneately, the SD card wasn't in the camera. Haha!

So you get some more pictures from Manistee that I took yesterday. I tried to get a little artsy. This is my favorite. It would be a good companion for the one below it that I took in 2014 if they were cropped the same.
red chairs, blue sky and water, white lighthouse


red wall with blue sky and white trees

This panel is part of an art installation. I tried to make the boat go sailing on the water.
sailboat cutout silhouetted against water


And this is probably the lamest one. I do like repeating patterns, but there's nothing too special about this.
repeating pattern of docks


I worked on various necessary projects and editing. Walked, bell choir practice, got groceries. Maybe I'll go back to the college if the sun shines tomorrow. The colors were starting to look good.

Miles walked in 2024: 477.1

See Manistee Riverwalk Reopens

No comments: