Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

It's done!

 
The final miles are walked! The party was awesome. I got the media done, and even with the few glitches that are always associated with a new program, everyone loved it! I have a few pictures to show you, but I can't upload the pics to the internet from this computers, so you'll have to wait for the visual confirmation. I'm to tired to try to do some kind of workaround to get them shuffled to this computer (not mine).

We'll see what kind of access I can find tomorrow. Thanks, folks!



11 comments:

Rick (Ratty) said...

Congratulations on being the first woman to hike the full length of the North Country Trail!!! You are a great inspiration to everyone, especially fans like me. I'm glad Joan Young Day went so well for you. All of us here that know you celebrated along with you.

jeanlivingsimple said...

Whoo Hoo! I'm pleased to read about your success. Can't wait to see the pictures.:-D)
Congratulations!!!

Lin said...

Hooray!! You are somethin', Sharky!! I'm so impressed by you! WOW. :)

Clara said...

Congratulations! What an amazing accomplishment. Looking forward to the pictures.

RNSANE said...

Shark, we are all so proud of you for this major accomplishment! You should be proud of yourself as well. I will definitely have to pour myself a nice glass of wine in your honor. Cheers!

rainfield61 said...

I thought of being with you on the hike when I was driving home from work.

Such an odd thought.

Secondary Roads said...

So glad to hear that your special day went well. Your friends will still be here when you are able to post those pix.

Glynis Peters said...

Congratulations, wonder woman!

Duxbury Ramblers said...

absolutely fantastic - you would definately be on the Queen's New Years honours list if you lived here.

Ann said...

Congratulations, That's quite an accomplishment. I was reading about it all over the place yesterday. Glad everything went well and can't wait to see the pictures you have.

spinninglovelydays said...

Congratulations, Sharkbytes! You should really be proud. Can't wait to see the pictures! :)