Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Of Course it's Food Again!


chili

Hey, at least today I'm showing you a three-course meal of the healthy stuff. Chili is the entree.

vegetable medly

I made a smaller amount of this last night and it was scarfed down so fast that I made more for tonight! How awesome when grown men eat veggies?
cornbread

And to go with the chili? Cornbread of course! We're making s'mores for dessert. So easy!



10 comments:

jeanlivingsimple said...

I think I am gaining weight from seeing all this yummy food!

Ann said...

I already ate dinner but now I'm hungry again. Not a thing there I don't like.

Silvergirl said...

wow all yummy!!

please tell me those veggies you cook? I can make that food from my mom, she is 70 years old..

spinninglovelydays said...

Everything looks so good (also checked out the previous posts)! This is torture as I haven't had breakfast yet, lol.

wenn said...

wow, yummy. Btw, I hv a new blog, 'Scrumptious'.

Secondary Roads said...

Is that rice in the chili? That's the way we like our meatless chili. Veggies look particularly good. Corn bread? Who need s'mores?

Duxbury Ramblers said...

We are all wondering what s'mores are?
The food looks and I have no doubt is wonderful, we would have been asking for seconds.

betchai said...

food indeed never stops. would love to taste your corn bread.

Rick (Ratty) said...

You make such excellent food! Chili is one of my very favorites, and I can tell by the way it looks you make it just the right way. Now I'm very hungry. I haven't made chili in a long time.

RNSANE said...

Chili, yummy, and the spicier the better. I make a terrific jalapeno cornbread with creamed corn and lots of cheese in it...my goodness, it is not a low calorie meal but it is wonderful. Makes me want to start cooking, reading about all this and seeing the photos.