Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

No End to Food!


peach cobbler

Just more food! A couple of quick glimpses. Peach Cobbler above.

ginger snaps

More cookies- gingersnaps.
Fly Creek Tent

And, I got to sleep in my new tent that was a gift from Marie's brother, Larry! Yeah! See you tomorrow... gotta scoot. Way TOO rushed.



8 comments:

betchai said...

oh, the cookies look so yummy and tempting me, now if I can only have some.

rainfield61 said...

Oh no, time for breakfirst.

Ann said...

The peach cobbler looks delicious and I love gingersanps

wenn said...

need to eat to live.

Rick (Ratty) said...

That peach cobbler has me trying to reach through my monitor.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Mmmm, ginger snaps ...

Petula said...

Looks yummy. Was the tent comfy?

RNSANE said...

Peach cobbler - ohhhhh, this Georgia born gal likes the sound
( and sight ) of that. Your one person tent is too cute!!!