Entries to Win Afghan

Sign up to receive the Books Leaving Footprints Newsletter. Comes out occasionally. No spam. No list swapping. Just email me! jhyshark@gmail.com Previous gifts include a short story, a poem, and coupons. Add your name, and don't miss out!

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Maggie Sniffs Out a Gift from Dennis


dog sniffing in the grass

Sniff, sniff. Always something interesting to smell in the grass. Sniff, sniff. What is this?

dog carrying placard

Why, it's an award from my buddy Dennis the Vizsla Dog and his Diary of Destruction. Hey, Dennis called me a good dog, Hey, didja hear? Dennis called me a better dog! Hey, hey, hey! I'm a good, good, dog.

OK, I'll tell you why Dennis sent this award over to my yard. It's 'cause my mom has a big mouth, er... busy typing fingers. This is for pro-lif-ic blogging. Dennis says that means obsessive, as in posting every day. I don't care if she does... as long as I get my walk and my treats. Dennis just wants stuffies and treats. He can keep the stuffies, but I want all my share of the treats.

Oh wait, I'm supposed to give this away again. I'll try to think of some other prolific bloggers. Maybe they'll send treats too.

prolific blogger award


OK... you know who you are... you obs... er.. prolific blogger friends of my mom.

1. Duck and Wheel with String (hi Hobbes & Grace)
2. Spinning Lovely Days
3. Secondary Roads (hi Midnight)
4. Carmen's Chronicles
5. Ann's Snap Edit Scrap (hi Duke)



11 comments:

Lin said...

Oh, thanks for the award and link, Sharky!!

I love how you posted your award today--how very creative!

Secondary Roads said...

Maggie, Thanks so much for sharing that wonderful award with your friends on Secondary Roads. We are honored to be in such august company. Midnight says, "Hey."

Ann said...

Maggie thank you so much for sharing the award and the link with me and Duke. And congratulations to you for sniffing that out in your yard.

spinninglovelydays said...

Congratulations on your award, Maggie, and thanks for sharing it with me. :)

jeanlivingsimple said...

Such a cute post with really cute pictures. Congrats to All! :)

Sharkbytes said...

Lin- if you read Dennis' blog you will know that I could have done no less.

Chuck- you are welcome, fellow obsessed person!

Ann- Maggie is a good sniffer. She will mostly leave the blogging to you and me.

Ivy- Maggie says you are welcome, and she thinks you need a dog!

Jean- Maggie is cute, and she doesn't get enough chances to talk here, so I gave her a turn.

The Oceanside Animals said...

Good girl, Maggie!

spinninglovelydays said...

You know, my last dog's name was Maggie too. She passed away six years ago. Anyway, we thought we'd try for another baby again before we get a dog. :)

Sharkbytes said...

Dennis- oh my... my heart's all a-flutter! Maggie

Ivy- Oh, shucks, I didn't know that! Hey... is that an announcement of a plan?

Rick (Ratty) said...

Such fun and creative pictures for this post. It reminds me why dogs are my favorite animals.

Sharkbytes said...

Ratty- Dogs are so... doggy!